Victoria is now available for Online and Face to Face Lessons. Please get in touch for information and availability.
During 2021 Victoria is creating a downloadable vocal course for home self study. it will incorporate her vocal methods she has been using sucessfully for over 25 years.
The development of Vix Bourne Vocal Courses supported by a Creative Freelancers Grant from West of England Combined Authority. www.vixbourne.com
£20 for 30 minutes
£25 for 45 minutes
Lessons Face to Face Archive Studios, Unit 23, St Anne’s Road, Bristol, BS4 4EE
£30 for 45 minutes
All levels catered for.
Terms and conditions:
Once a lesson has been booked any cancellation must be made the day before the lesson or the reserved lesson time must be paid for in full.
All lessons are paid for in advance
Teaching experience & qualifications
One to One singing and vocal lessons are available for those wanting a personal experience that will give you the opportunity to develop your own singing and general vocal skills. Therefore creating a singing technique that suits you.
Above all you’ll discover your own voice within the context of music you love. In conclusion, my method focuses on learning how to use your body as your vocal instrument. Exploring singing, voice work, musicianship, stage craft, and vocal composition.
Styles covered include:
For instance, rock, pop, musical theatre, classical, jazz, blues, flamenco, folk…In other words, you will find this approach to singing, supportive, holistic, & fun. I have 25 years experience of vocal teaching all abilities and ages successfully.
If you want to:
• Improve or build your singing technique.
• Address vocal problems in your singing.
• Keep singing in tune.• Work on your song writing.
• Learn how to improvise easily & with confidence.
• Interpret songs with musical & theatrical insight.
• Increase your performance skills.• Learn about microphone techniques.
• Audition preparation.
• Explore your Extended Voice.
• Learn how to practice!
• Try your hand at reading music.
• Brush up your Music Theory.
• Work in a variety of singing styles from Jazz to Rock, Classical, Folk….
• Find out how to approach highly complex scores by contemporary classical composers.Receive intelligent, creative & illuminating coaching for recital & performance work in Contemporary Classical Music.
© Victoria Bourne 2020